- "This was our first stay at Harringtons, but have visited Llandudno many times. We had a warm and friendly welcome from Cath & Nigel, our en-suite room was excellent, spotlessly clean and comfortable with all the usual amenities. The location is very good, close to all the attractions and a short drive to some nice places along the coast. Breakfast had good choices, my full English was delicious. No parking but plenty of free street parking around."
- "We had a warm and friendly welcome from Michelle and had a clean and comfortable room. We were on a short walking break and the lovely hot showers after a long walk were very welcome. A freshly cooked and delicious breakfast was served in the dining room. The Astonwood is well located for walking around Llandudno, a lovely place to visit and I am sure we will be returning."
- "Excellent location, superb value, warm & friendly. We have just returned from a 2 night stay at the Clovelly, Llandudno where we were greeted on arrival by what we now know to be new owners. From check in to check out the service was perfect. Our family room had a stunning view towards the pier and had every conceivable amenity in tip top condition. Breakfasts were plentiful and hearty and we enjoyed sitting in the Bar in the evenings. The only minor item slightly negative is we had to park a couple of minutes’ walk away."
- "We had an excellent stay at Del Mar, the owners very welcoming and accommodating. Our room was spacious and immaculate, very well equipped with all the usual facilities and included toiletries. Breakfast was delicious, nice starters for those with big appetites but the full English was enough for us, very nicely cooked and presented. The location was perfect, close to everything and had parking."
- "We had a warm welcome from Mike & Diane. The B&B is in a quiet location yet within easy walking distance to everything. Everywhere is very clean, furnished and decorated to good standards, our room extremely comfortable and we slept well. Breakfast was a hit. There are excellent choices, well cooked and presented, there are cereals, yogurts and fruit to start. We only had a brief stay and would be happy to return for a longer one. Llandudno is a nice place to visit."
Wales is always a popular place to go on holiday in the UK, and Llandudno, in the Conwy County Borough, is a great example of a seaside town that attracts many visitors every year. Penrhyn Bay and Penrhynside are both located nearby and are major tourist attractions in the region. The town is often referred to as the Queen of the Welsh Resorts, and it lays claim to being the largest seaside resort town in the whole of Wales.
Most of the major attractions in the town are centred around the seafront, with beaches such as Llandudno Bay and the North Shore close nearby. The Pier was built back in 1878 and is now protected by its Grade II listed building status. West Shore is a peaceful beach that is perfect for families to visit, and Mostyn Street offers the main shopping area in the town.
There is a small football club and a small cricket club in the town, however, sports fans may prefer to travel to nearby Colwyn Bay or to Wrexham, which is about 30 miles away, to catch a more serious game of football. Cardiff boasts the largest football club in Wales and is around 160 miles from here.
This stunning promenade town sits on the Great Orme limestone peninsula in North Wales. In the 19th century the town was home to many copper mines and a thriving fishing industry, with other locals turning to agriculture to make a living. Nowadays, much of the local industry relies on tourism and there are hundreds of top places to stay and around in Llandudno to suit every budget and taste.
Which Llandudno hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Llandudno are best for singles?
What B&B's in Llandudno are best for families?
What Llandudno hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Llandudno?
Which hotels in Llandudno offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Llandudno tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Tilstone Guest House from £20 * with 7 rooms and a guest review score of 9.2. * Subject to availability.