Beaumaris, Wales Fabulous 8.7
- "Tros Yr Afon is very nicely located, peaceful and relaxing, yet just a few minutes drive from Beaumaris which is a lovely town. We had a lovely stay in one of the cottages which was cosy and comfortable with a log burning fire and was well equipped. The owners are very helpful and knowledgeable. We loved our woodland walks and there is a pathway leading to the beach . We are considering a return visit and staying in the manor house. A perfect place to de-stress."
Beaumaris, Wales Exceptional 9.7
- "Centrally located, perfect for walking to restaurants, seafront, castle, this is a lovely house, lots of character, beautifully decorated and furnished. Breakfast was delicious using local produce. The owner was very friendly and welcoming and provided very good service. We would definitely stay again and can recommend."
Beaumaris, Wales Fabulous 8.8
- "The Bulkeley is a lovely building with a lot of character and in a good location overlooking the Menai Straights and close to beach, castle and shops. Inside there is a rather grand staircase. Our room was clean and comfortable with a stunning view but was a little tired. We had a good breakfast which was buffet style and enjoyable. We found the staff to be friendly an helpful. There is a terrace to sit with a drink on a pleasant day. A very traditional style hotel and we enjoyed our overnight stay."
Beaumaris, Wales Fabulous 8.8
Beaumaris, Wales Exceptional 9.9
- "A wonderful, peaceful and relaxing place with lovely owners who provide excellent service. There are two suites for two couples, beautifully decorated and furnished with every amenity, including binoculars and other extra touches. Breakfast was amazing, very well cooked and presented. We would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a bit of luxury and relaxation."
Beaumaris, Wales Good 7.2
- "Just a short walk into the centre where there are shops and restaurants, you will not be disappointed with a stay at Cleifiog. The house is beautiful throughout and our room was a delight, lots of lovely touches. The breakfast was by far the best I have had in a B&B, fresh fruit, and excellent cooked options. Highly recommended. "
Beaumaris, Wales Very Good 8.2
- "Don’t think you’ll find a more beautiful part of the world, that lovely blend of countryside and coast all together. That’s why we picked the Lleiniog Holiday Cottages, seemed to give us a nice flexible way of visiting. Really liked the garden, offered a bit of outdoor privacy. A good option for a holiday, for sure."
Beaumaris, Wales Exceptional 9.8
- "We live within a two hour drive and often make a last minute decision to spend a couple of days on lovely Anglesey and have stayed in several places, this was our first time at Gwyndaf. The owners are very welcoming and provide attentive but not obtrusive service. The room was immaculate and well equipped with all the necessities and some touches not always available at B&B's. Breakfast was excellent, good quality produce cooked and served to perfection. The area is ideal for walking and the owners are knowledgeable, offering advice if asked. "
1 of 3 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
FAQs about accommodation in Beaumaris
Which Beaumaris B&B's are best for couples?
Which Beaumaris B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Beaumaris?
Which B&B's in Beaumaris are best for families?
What Beaumaris hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Beaumaris offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Beaumaris tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Tros Yr Afon Holiday Cottages And Manor House from £55 * with 8 rooms and a guest review score of 8.7. * Subject to availability.
List Your Property
Get more bookings