- "All the ingredients for a very nice bed and breakfast, executed in a good manner. Got no problem with recommending a room here. Ours was excellent and, in talking to a few of the other guests, it seems as though that’s the consensus. In a pretty area, obviously, but still offering great service. Good to see."
- "Celebrated my birthday with a surprise trip up to Strathblane. One of the best gifts I’ve had in ages. We had the usual benefits, like the Wi-Fi and the parking being free and ready to use, but the details were what made it. Such a brilliant room and so well cleaned. Don’t know how they do it, lovely stuff."
- "Took a romantic trip north and found ourselves in Finglen House Bed & Breakfast. Everything went very well, which is why I’m leaving the positive review. But I’d like to use this space to thank the owners, really went that extra mile for us. Really did feel like we were part of the family. Little bit of heaven."
- "I’m happy to say that the time I spent in the Premier Inn Glasgow (Bearsden) Hotel went very well. Don’t normally leave reviews for chain places like this but it did stand out. A bit different, you might say. Have to thank the people I met working there, did wonders to keep me happy the whole time."
- "Boclair House Hotel is absolutely beautiful and we could not fault our stay here, the staff are fantastic. Our room was superb, divine bed, lovely platform bath and rain forest shower, robes, slippers and luxury toiletries. Fantastic breakfast with an excellent selection. We highly recommend for that special occasion!"
- "First time visiting since the revamp but glad to see that something haven’t changed very much. I liked the bed and breakfast because of the customer service, now they’ve got a building/decoration to match up to the staff’s reputation. Have to say I’m pleased with it and they’ll be seeing more of me in the future."
- "Kincaid is a lovely hotel where my wife and I stayed whilst visiting some relatives in the area. The staff were great and really go over and above to ensure you have a comfortable stay. Our room was nice, bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The breakfast served was delicious with plenty of items available"
What is the best value B&B in Strathblane tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Kirkhouse Inn from £94 * with 15 rooms and a guest review score of 8.8. * Subject to availability.
Which B&Bs in Strathblane are best for couples?
Which Strathblane B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Strathblane can be found at Finglen House on selected nights.
Which Strathblane hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Strathblane offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Strathblane offer cooked breakfast?
Which budget hotels in Strathblane offer free parking?