- "Enjoyed the trip to the Best Western hotel, not the first of theirs I’ve stayed in. If you’ve been to any of their chains before, there’s a few familiar features. The parking was free, for example, and everything – like checking in – was stress free. In all, I’d say it was a very positive weekend."
- "Located close to a station and a 15 minute trip into Glasgow which was good. Our en-suite room was spacious and modern, breakfast freshly cooked to order and good, as was the service. The restaurant appeared quite popular and the prices were very reasonable. A good value for money stay and free car parking."
- "It was the three nights we stayed in the Smiths bed and breakfast that sold the holiday to us. Only a weekend break, really, but the room was nice and comfortable and we knew we’d have to be coming back in the future. Close to the centre of the town, so there’s no excuse for missing out on anything!"
- "I see now what the people at the Azalea House bed and breakfast have done to earn their reputation. Was a bit sure that most of these places were much of a muchness, to be honest, but see how this place stands tall. The reason? Service. Excellent customer service. Commendable hosts, have to be thanked."
- "Kincaid is a lovely hotel where my wife and I stayed whilst visiting some relatives in the area. The staff were great and really go over and above to ensure you have a comfortable stay. Our room was nice, bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The breakfast served was delicious with plenty of items available"
- "Took a romantic trip north and found ourselves in Finglen House Bed & Breakfast. Everything went very well, which is why I’m leaving the positive review. But I’d like to use this space to thank the owners, really went that extra mile for us. Really did feel like we were part of the family. Little bit of heaven."
What is the best value B&B in Kirkintilloch tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Tartan Lodge from £18 * with 24 rooms and a guest review score of 6.9. * Subject to availability.
Which B&Bs in Kirkintilloch are best for couples?
Which Kirkintilloch B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Kirkintilloch can be found at The Coachman Hotel on selected nights.
Which Kirkintilloch hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Kirkintilloch offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Kirkintilloch offer cooked breakfast?
Which budget hotels in Kirkintilloch offer free parking?