- " Stayed while working in Biggar, which was walking distance. The room was great and had everything I needed, lots of nice toiletries and refreshments. The breakfast was phenomenal and cooked to order, and the evening meal was just as good. I will definitely stay again when I am working in the area. "
- "Wedding in Biggar, booked a room here. Guess many people follow that routine, but paid out well for me. I liked almost everything, apart from the bathroom. Which I loved. The sink, especially, was so cool. And the shower. All was just so pretty and functioned well at the same time. Wish it was my house."
- "Our trip to the Cornhill Castle bed and breakfast was part of a birthday present. Because of that, it’s hard to give an impartial impression. It was a fun weekend away and it very much delivered on that promise. Things like the huge bed and the way the staff treated us just became an extension of the celebration."
- "Spent the best part of a week in Biggar, have to say that it was a bit special. Wasn’t quite sure what to expect when we booked this place for our family. Think it would technically count as a holiday rental. It’s definitely self-catering, which is great when there’s an aga there. Internet and a snooker table too. Great fun. "
- "Got a list of the positives at the Shieldhall Castle Hotel. First of them starts with the building itself, which is beautiful. Another was the organisation and the professionalism, so easy even though we arrived late. Liked the room, the meals, and the grounds. You get the idea. Made me very happy."
FAQ's about B&B's in Biggar
How much is it for a B&B in Biggar tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Kirkstyle Hotel from £66 * with 13 rooms and a guest review score of 9.2. * Subject to availability.
Which Biggar B&B's are best for couples?
Which Biggar B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Biggar can be found at Toftcombs Mansion House on selected nights.
Which Biggar hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Biggar offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Biggar offer cooked breakfast?
Which hotels in Biggar offer free parking?