- "My partner and I spent 1 night here and we loved it, the staff were very efficient and the location was great for the train and Aberdeen bus station. Room was great, Arran central have done a great job ensuring that all the items you could need are provided. Breakfasts are great and i'll return if in Aberdeen again; recommended. "
- "I don’t think you’ll get a better deal for a room in Aberdeen, not one with all the perks and facilities these condominium apartments have. It’s top quality speciality lodging, that’s how I’d describe it. Ridiculously clean and tidy, good quality furniture, central location, great bedding, and so on. All very good."
- "What a lovely hotel, my partner and I booked it for a weekend break and it was great. The rooms were spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated, with a nice cosy feel to it. It was just a short walk to the train station and would definitely book to stay at the Royal Crown in future when visiting Scotland as its great value for money."
- "My husband and I stayed here for a 3 nights and it was great, Sheena and Alan were very welcoming and we had a nice comfy room which was very spacious and clean. The Butlers is ideally located near Union Street and the train station. A light breakfast was included in the price with the option to upgrade to a cooked one."
- "This is a nice guest house and we spent a couple of days here recently. The room was clean and cosy with good facilities and a good selection to channels on the TV. It’s situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh city centre and there was a bus route which stopped outside and took you into the centre."
- "A nice guest house, the owner was very friendly and the rooms are clean, well maintained and immaculately clean. The Lochnagar was very centrally located with the city centre nearby and there was parking spaces available at the rear of the building. There was a shared kitchen available which was very handy."
- "Just my opinion, but thought very highly indeed of Granite Lets. Terrifically close to the station, plus a bunch of bars and restaurants. Not that I needed them, really. Kitchen was ideal for my requirements. Plenty of space, will have to see whether I can get this apartment next time I visit with my friends."
- "Amazing stay here, it’s a good quality hotel and the staff were all very friendly. It was conveniently located for Aberdeen train station and was just a 10 minute walk to Union Street. We had a nice spacious room and it was very quiet and cosy. The bar and restaurant was very nice and we look forward to visiting here in the future."
- "This is a good place to stay and I booked it for a few days whilst I was working in the area. It was around 10 minutes to bus and train station and my room was clean and equipped with a fridge and microwave which was very useful. The Bon Accord is a good price for the location and I would definitely stay again when I’m next working in the area."
- "Fantastic price and a warm welcome, off street parking and plenty of busses passing nearby if the chill gets that extra bite. I think I may have encountered every season since crossing the Forth Bridge and arriving at Beeches in Aberdeen. There are plenty of maps and local info in reception and John is there to offer help and advice if needed. The main part of town was nice to walk into when the sun was shining but the small taxi fare back is worth every penny when the weather turns. The room and bed were more than comfortable for our needs and the breakfast simple and easy, as we were allowed to help ourselves, due to an early start the following day."
Spend an hour or two soaking up the magnificence and diversity of the surroundings and you'll know exactly why Aberdeen is known as Scotland's Larder! From bed & breakfast deals to luxury hotels you'll also find the perfect place to stay right here, and there's nothing to pay until you stay at most! There are several places nearby that complement the city such as Peterhead, Scotland's premier fishing town with a busy fleet or Dundee, further afield but a diverse bustling port city offering the traveller an abundance of things to do.
Known as the UK's premier oil industry centre, you will find a busy port, airport and rail network as well as support industry offices and services. While the city centre is a busy regional capital, there are many other sides to the city. For instance, you can the most of the city's championship golf courses, soaring above the Cairngorms in a hot air balloon or seeing stunning wildlife in its natural habitat, no visitor leaves here without a lifetime's worth of memories. Those looking for a slightly more cosmopolitan jaunt will also be catered for in spades, with Aberdeen's city centre; rich and diverse nightlife, extraordinary shopping opportunities and award-winning Michelin Star restaurants.
Why not also take a trip back to a simpler time by visiting the cities stunningly preserved Old Town, which has a magic all of its own? To help, you'll find a great range of affordable guest houses to make the most of your visit.
Check out Adventure Aberdeen for a range of extreme sports that will really get your heart pumping! If you fancy something a little more sedate then take a leisurely stroll through the tranquillity of Duthie Park Winter Gardens, or spend an afternoon people-watching from one of the many cafes. No matter what you do or where you go during your stay, you can be certain of one thing - a characteristically warm Scottish welcome.
Which Aberdeen hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Aberdeen are best for singles?
What B&B's in Aberdeen are best for families?
What Aberdeen hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Aberdeen?
Which hotels in Aberdeen offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Aberdeen tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Aaran Central Guesthouse from £18 * with 12 rooms and a guest review score of 8.0. * Subject to availability.