Belfast, County Down Fabulous 8.8
City Centre, Belfast, County Down Superb 9.1
- "We only had an overnight stay but can't wait to return for a nice long week-end. The atmosphere in the bar is excellent, the staff are great, welcoming and attentive. We dined in the restaurant, breakfast and service top notch. Our room was beautiful with everything we could possibly need, lovely robes and towels. In a great central location close to everything, will be back soon, recommended."
City Centre, Belfast, County Down Superb 9.2
Belfast, County Down Exceptional 9.7
Belfast, County Down Good 7.8
- "Clean, cheap, comfortable and well furnished all the things you need when travelling solo on a budget. The kitchen had a good array of utensils and the shower had plenty of hot water. A Travel agent across the road came in useful for further arrangements to my onward journey. Wi-fi was great in the lobby area but pretty lame or useless anywhere else - given its full of travellers I'd have expected something a little better. That said everything else was better than expected and for the price and location for central Belfast a winner in my book."
Belfast, County Down Fabulous 8.6
- "One stop from Belfast Central and a very short walk from the Botanic stop and your soon putting your feet up in a wing backed chair having a nice cup of coffee for your efforts. Booking on line we'd gotten a great B&B deal at the Crescent Townhouse run by Great Western and seeing as the price was right, had gone for a better room. The room had a super 4 poster with a roll top bath and massive shower in the en-suite, plus the chairs in which to unwind. The bar is a great place to be after a day trawling the shops and the staff there and elsewhere were all friendly and welcoming. Will be back again soon."
Belfast, County Down Superb 9.2
- "These apartments were absolutely fantastic, we were visiting some friends and family in Belfast and this was a great base for us. It was spacious and clean and there was bread, milk and juice provided for us on arrival. Darin was great and really kept contact with us during our stay to ensure we were okay."
Belfast, County Down Fabulous 9.0
Belfast, County Down Pleasant 6.7
Belfast, County Down Good 7.3
- "Our first visit to Belfast, very enjoyable, and we felt very well taken care of by the owners who went out of their way for us. Our room was spacious and comfortable with the usual amenities and in the morning a terrific breakfast was enjoyed. In a good location with restaurants and pubs handy and reasonably close to the centre with public transport available."
Belfast, County Down Superb 9.1
Belfast, County Down Superb 9.3
- "If You've been to Belfast and don't mind a 20 minute ish walk into the centre of town then I would book yourself in at The Gregory for a few nights bed and breakfast with some of the friendliest and happy staff I've met in a long time. Your quite near the Botanical gardens and the University, so you can ease yourself gently into Belfast itself. The handy 8B bus takes you in if your not much of a walker, but you do miss out on seeing the city more. The room was all good, the fried soda bread a mouth watering delight and the locals more than happy to chat."
Belfast, County Down Very Good 8.1
1 of 11 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
Which Belfast hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Belfast are best for singles?
What B&B's in Belfast are best for families?
What Belfast hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Belfast?
Which hotels in Belfast offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Belfast tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Oyo Parador Lodge from £29 * with 10 rooms and a guest review score of 8.8. * Subject to availability.
Find properties near popular landmarks
Add Your Belfast B&B/Property
Get more bookings