Corsham Fabulous 8.9
Corsham Superb 9.2
Corsham Very Good 8.1
- "We stayed at Guyers House Hotel for our anniversary and we loved every minute. Beautiful room with free Wi-Fi and some rather lush toiletries in the immaculate bathroom. Staff are brilliant and really helpful. Breakfast was amazing, as was the evening meals. We cannot praise this hotel enough. 5 stars!"
Ashley, Corsham Fabulous 8.9
- "Woodlands Guest House is ideally located just off the A4, just 6 miles from Bath Centre. Our rooms clean and comfortable, with super bed, great shower and hairdryer! Good tea/coffee tray. Breakfast was a real treat, everything from fresh fruit salad, cereals, pastries and full English. Owners made us feel right at home. 5 stars!!"
Corsham Very Good 8.1
- "Staff were always courteous and responsive whenever my wife & I highlighted an issue. Clean, sizeable rooms. Kitchen staff accommodated my needs for a dairy free breakfast. Thoughtful extras like hotels supply of wax jackets and wellies to take walks around their gorgeous gardens. Evening meals also delicious. We enjoyed our time at Rudloe Arms very much."
Corsham Good 7.8
- "From the initial enquiry via e-mail to checkout, the staff at Rudloe Hall could not have been more attentive and helpful. We chose this hotel for a special birthday celebratory stay and were not disappointed. Don't book this hotel if you are looking for modern, soulless surroundings, but if like us, you want something a bit different, this is the place for you. The hotel really comes into its own as night falls, when fires and candles are lit and the place takes on a different ambience. To dine on excellent breakfast, sourced locally and superbly cooked, seated in a candle light dining room lit by a roaring fire, is a lovely experience, and one we shall certainly duplicate in the future. My husband had a massage in the salon which was expertly carried out, but we did not try any of the other facilities on this occasion so cannot comment on these. Yes, the hotel is a little tired and shabby in places but the overall atmosphere of the hotel wins you over."
Corsham Exceptional 9.6
- "TS B&B’s is absolutely wonderful! Room done out to a very high standard, with a lovely bathroom and little kitchenette. We loved the idea of making our own breakfast, with everything left for us, all local produce and everything we needed. All set in picture perfect surroundings and so peaceful. 100 STARS!"
Corsham Good 7.2
- "Really gorgeous historic building with surrounding grounds that make for a perfect countryside getaway which was what my husband & I were after. Nice big garden with horses and hens to watch, the village locals are friendly and access to more populated areas is easy. Breakfast is quite basic, could do with some improvement there. Generally very pleasant and we’d recommend Old Rectory for it’s character and charm."
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Corsham are best for couples?
Which Corsham B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Corsham?
Which B&B's in Corsham are best for families?
What Corsham hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Corsham offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Corsham tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Methuen Arms from £92 * with 12 rooms and a guest review score of 8.9. * Subject to availability.
Corsham Accommodation Types
List Your Property
Get more bookings