- "Located close to shops and places to eat and a short drive from the town centre. This is a pretty dated hotel although the room we had was clean, spacious and equipped with the usual facilities. A continental breakfast is included in the price and you can pay extra for something cooked. Cheap and cheerful, ok for lad's night out."
- "Our double room bed and breakfast rate was excellent at the Kingston Hotel in Leeds. It was within a few minutes of the University and easily walkable into the City. We had a little trouble with the TV, but otherwise everything else worked fine. After a bit of a noisy night out we were grateful for the quiet location."
- "The first impression is not good, the location a bit grim and the man on reception was not particularly welcoming. Although a little dated my room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast is extra and was ok. Within walking distance of the town centre, cheap and cheerful, I would stay overnight again."
- "The hotel is located a couple of miles from the city centre and I found all the staff friendly and helpful. Although dated and fairly basic, the room I had was clean and comfortable. I had the simple continental breakfast - a cooked option is available at a reasonable charge. I was looking for a cheap place to rest my head after a busy day and it fitted the bill, I would be happy to return in similar circumstances."
- "In a lovely spot a bit out of the way but trains and buses within walking distance. We had warm welcome from the nice owners, our room was beautiful, tastefully decorated and immaculate, the shower room modern. Breakfast had good choices, buffet style continental with fresh fruits and a freshly cooked to order full English which was delicious. We used the local pub for our evening meal which was good. With free wifi in the lounge, free parking, this is a lovely place to stay."
- "High Bank was about 10 minutes North of Leeds City centre so nice and easy to get in and out. Rooms were a bit sparse but were of a good size and had all that you needed. Seemed like they were having a bit of a re-do, so probably be an even better place to stay in a few months. We took the full English breakfast option with are room and the price was still worth it. A great value B&B in a quiet part of Leeds."
- "A very handy B&B, although on a busy road we were not disturbed by noise. Parking is available which we used and got the bus for the short trip into Leeds centre. Rooms are quite basic, clean and have tea/coffee facilities. Breakfast was perfectly adequate. The owner was friendly and helpful. There are places to eat nearby. To sum up, it is good value, clean and comfortable accommodation close to the town. "
The great northern insustrial city has a rich heritage which is reflected in some of the iconic architecture that you'll find in the area. Buildings such as Harewood House are testament to the prosperity of the city, and amid the hustle and bustle there are also places to slow down, such as Temple Newsham Park, or at one of the many museums and galleries.
Leeds also hosts a number of sports teams, and is famously represented in football, cricket and rugby, allowing you to watch top level sport all year round. For something a little more energetic, why not try your hand at climbing at the Leeds Wall, or learn to sail at Yeadon Tarn sailing centre. The city is renowned for its shopping and nightlife, and with a range of things to do both indoors and outdoors you'll never be short of things to do and places to see.
Which Leeds hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Leeds are best for singles?
What B&B's in Leeds are best for families?
What Leeds hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Leeds?
Which hotels in Leeds offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Leeds tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Boundary Hotel - B&B from £23 * with 19 rooms and a guest review score of 7.4. * Subject to availability.