- "Came overnight and thought it was an okay stay, good breakfast and tolerable conditions in the bedroom, bed was comfy and quiet sleep. Two lights in my room not working, one had no bulb, the other just wasn’t working. I wouldn’t come for a romantic getaway here but for my purposes it was convenient."
- "Location is convenient, right by the centre and train station, generally a nice stay and comfortable room, good breakfast and hot fresh coffee, We stayed for 3 nights and hadn’t seen that there was a student night on Thursdays, music till 2AM kept us up but never mind. Generally a pleasant stay, we’d possibly come back to The Vestry. "
- "Centrally located and a short walk to the cathedral, the hotel retains some nice old features and is a little old fashioned but charming. The staff were great and on arrival we spent an hour or so in the bar which had a nice atmosphere. Our room was smallish but very clean and comfortable. We couldn't fault the food and had a delicious evening meal and breakfast. We left the car parked and walked round the lovely town. Just an overnight stay for a break from routine which was very good indeed.. "
- "A nice village pub, traditional in style just a few miles from Chichester and Goodwood. The accommodation is in a block attached to the pub, rooms are en-suite, clean, comfortable and well equipped. The full english breakfast in the morning was good and plentiful. Meals in the restaurant are typical pub grub at reasonable prices. A very decent overnight stay. . "
- "Everything laid out to perfection, La Guest House is a rare find, I travel across England (and sometimes wales) with my wife for leisure weekends once a month and this is honestly a candidate for one of the best Guest House I’ve stayed in overall. The whole place is pristine clean, comfortable and the price is right. Delicious poached eggs for breakfast among other delights. Book it folks!"
- "A perfect B&B for a night away in Chichester. Trents is midway between the Cathedral and the train station and amongst the high street shops. So plenty to do and all within walking distance. Our room was reasonably sized with a large bathroom with lovely heated towels ready for use. Their was fresh milk in the mini fridge, a good large breakfast the following day and all served by happy and friendly staff. There's good food served in the bar/restaurant or plenty of high street chained eateries on the high street."
- "A fabulous place, glad we have found it, an ideal bolt hole. The location is excellent, rural and peaceful but a short drive to the coast and places of interest. Rooms are in converted farm buildings, done to high standards, very comfortable, lots of lovely extra touches. Breakfast is taken in the main house, good choices, good quality produce, cooked to perfection. The owners are very welcoming and their attention to detail is evident. Highly recommended, we look forward to returning. "
- "In a pretty and quiet village location and ideal as a base for looking at lovely surrounding areas just a short drive away. Our room was excellent, well equipped with all the essentials, modern and comfortable. Food was top notch, everything cooked and presented to perfection - at dinner and breakfast. All coming with excellent service from friendly and knowledgeable staff. A lovely pub with seating outside for lovely days, a place we will definitely be returning to. "
- "I was delighted my partner booked an overnight stay at the Goodwood Hotel for my birthday. The location is perfect, close to racing circuits, coast and South Downs, so suitable for many people. The hotel has many facilities as well, our time flew by. Our room was well furnished and decorated, as was the en-suite, well equipped with all mod cons. There is a friendly ambiance throughout, it was quite busy but the staff all coped well, breakfast was delicious. It was not cheap but for a special occasion it was worth it. A perfect day and night, I can recommend. "
- "In a lovely location just a few minutes walk from the waterfront. The hotel is a lovely old building, beautifully restored, stylish and tasteful although a listed building with restrictions. Our room was lovely, spotlessly clean and good quality toiletries were supplied. Excellent breakfast and service. A great stay and we are happy to recommend. "
Located in a truly blessed area of the UK's South Coast, the cathedral city has a rightful reputation for being all resorts to all travellers. Away from the city centre itself, the stunning beaches of West Wittering and East Head attract sun seekers by the thousand, while the recently designated South Downs National Park is one of the most impressive natural treasures of the British Isles. Nearby places to visit that are worth a mention are Portsmouth where you can take in several historical sights, tours or shop till you drop, or Bognor Regis, famed for typically British sea side fun or slightly further away you have Worthing which is not to be missed.
Back in the city, the beauty of Chichester is its compact nature, which allows all important sights and recreation activities to be traversed on foot with ease. Along with an ever-changing calendar of annual sporting events and festivals, permanent fixtures including the Novium Museum and Chichester Cathedral remain must-sees for all visitors.
FAQ's about Chichester accommodation
Which Chichester B&B's are best for couples?
Which Chichester B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Chichester?
Which B&B's in Chichester are best for families?
What Chichester hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Chichester offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Chichester tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Chichester Park Hotel from £44 * with 77 rooms and a guest review score of 8.3. * Subject to availability.