- "I think overall it’s a great hotel, room we had was lovely with efficient heating, not too hot or cold, breakfast is delicious and staff are well-trained and happy. Gorgeous sea views and sound of waves for a smooth sleep. Our waitress Marta was delightfully pleasant, thanks to her for a great meal. Royal Norfolk is a good establishment, happily would return."
- "Came with my husband and my parents while our kids were with my husband’s parents, what a delightful find Selwood Lodge is! Doreen the owner is extremely hospitable and kind, location in a quiet area, pristine clean. Pictures online are totally accurate. Varied choice at breakfast, cosy rooms. Book it!"
- "Luckily although the Beachcroft Hotel is at the end of Cul de sac, it does mean that you are yards away from walking out onto the beach at Bognor. Not having stayed in a Best Western before I was pleasantly surprised on how big the room was. There was the usual tea/coffee etc plus free Wi-fi - which worked. The bed was fantastic and the breakfast more than filling. Being December it was lovely and quiet, not that there are many clubs etc nearby should you stay in warmer/busier times."
- "Location next to the beach is a treat, lovely friendly and accommodating staff, great food and ambience to the place, unfalteringly clean throughout. Visited for a romantic weekend with the significant other, loved it all really, breakfast was cooked to a great standard. All in all, a wonderful accommodation and would happily return to Navigator."
- "Stayed for the weekend with my boyfriend and our dog, it's ideally situated walking distance to Bognor Regis beach and town. Our room was spotless, comfortable and with good facilities. We loved the breakfast it was delicious and our dog got s sausage too! The roast dinner was immense! We have booked to return."
- "Close to the sea front a great B&B, comfortable rooms well equipped with every requirement plus robes and very cosy. The en-suite was on the small side but perfectly adequate and everything was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was amazing, lots of choice, a wonderful fresh fruit salad to start and our cooked choice was done to perfection. The owners do a good job here."
- "Very comfortable stay. We were lucky to find a guesthouse with a family room for 5. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was superb and cooked to order. The games room was handy for our teenage children who enjoyed a game of pool whilst we had a drink at the bar. All in all a very pleas and comfortable stay. Will book again next time in area."
- "The Thatched House is right by the sea front just a 5 minute walk, staff engaging and helpful, everything clean to highest standards, on the other hand quite basic in it’s presentation with decor and interiors, batteries in smoke alarm needed changing. Breakfast was delicious and the menu had great selections. All things considered, we enjoyed our time and kids did too, so we might be back."
One of England's most popular seaside towns, Bognor Regis is a great destination for a week or long weekend break. The town offers plenty of activities, sport, shopping and of course the beach.
Just an hour's travel from Southampton and two hours from London, Bognor Regis retains the charm of an English sea side town. As well as the award-winning beach, the Bognor pier and promenade are popular attractions for visitors. There are several seaside churches in Bognor, which provide a great way to see the local architecture. The town also has several historic gardens and parks, including Hotham House and gardens, which date back to the 18th Century.
Home to Bognor Regis Town FC currently playing in the premier division of the Isthmian league. The local rugby team, Bognor RFC, competes in the London Three South West League and has enjoyed success in previous years. Fans of the open water can head to Bognor Yacht Club at The Esplanade. Middleton Sports Club provides tennis and squash courts along with cricket and hockey pitches and a bowls green. Golf is available at Bognor Golf Club and there is a water park at Butlins holiday camp.
Since its popularity as a tourist beach town in the mid 20th century, Bognor Regis main industry has been tourism with thousands of people descending on the town each summer. The biggest employer is the large holiday resorts at the most popular of which opened in 1960 and has remained a main attraction.
FAQ's about B&B's in Bognor Regis
Which Bognor Regis B&B's are best for couples?
Which Bognor Regis B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Bognor Regis?
Which B&B's in Bognor Regis are best for families?
What Bognor Regis hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Bognor Regis offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Bognor Regis tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Royal Norfolk Hotel from £40 * with 60 rooms and a guest review score of 7.8. * Subject to availability.