- "Think I’d recommend the County Hotel to people, especially after having a good experience there myself. Was only staying for one night (along with a medium sized party of other people) and we found it to be an unpretentious, relaxing, and very decent approach to booking a room. Impressed with the quality."
- "Have to be honest and say that I’m struggling to think of anywhere in Walsall I’d recommend over here. I mean, it’s got a pool – you’re not going to find anywhere in the price bracket that competes with that. Makes a difference to our kids, I can tell you. In terms of room and service, too, it’s all high quality."
- "Overall had a good experience whilst staying at the Park Inn. Probably wouldn't have chose it myself as its by Walsall Football ground, but it was part of our trip package to see the German market in Birmingham. Considering its location our room was nice and quiet and had a good walk in shower with good supply of water. There was only enough for two brews each in the room. At breakfast the service were very good and so were the food."
- "Booked into the Beverley Hotel as had a boys get together at Ace Karting just down the road. The staff were nice and friendly like and were nice and helpful. Had a good clean room with a lovely breakfast in the morning. Location wise your just North of Walsall's Ring Road and was nice and easy to find coming in from Lichfield way."
- "First timer at the Premier Inn, usually would go for Holiday Inn but my husband swayed me to try, location was what attracted us and after staying, we liked almost every other aspect of the accommodation. Nice self-check in service that was quick and easy, room spacious, extremely clean and warm. Bed very comfy, the only slight let down was the size of the towels in the bathroom, just a little bit small. Breakfast was great. Would recommend!"
- "The location is really nice and has lovely views. We stayed in a lodge which was attractive, clean and comfortable. We had an overnight stay and were happy with everything, including the full English breakfast next morning. We also met up with friends for the Sunday carvery which was good and reasonably priced. It would be our first choice if back in Walsall again."
- "Bargain booking for a weekend away, couldn't have got more for our money if we tried for a month of Sundays. On arrival we were greeted by friendly staff and have to say all the staff we met were helpful and friendly. We made use of the gym and pool before heading back to our comfortable room. It had a very good sized bed and the shower worked wonderfully in the morning. Breakfast was very nice indeed and there was a handy coffee shop on site to grab a quick cup before heading North."
The Midlands town of Walsall is not renowned for its tourist amenities, but it is undergoing a process of redevelopment and modernisation, and with plenty of facilities and attractions it's a place that could just surprise you if you let it.
Walsall is known for its industrial heritage, and in the 19th Century possessed a booming trade in coal mining. When this declined, it then became famous for its leather production and even to this day the town still manufactures the Queen's handbags and saddles for the Royal Family. Indeed, the local football team, Walsall FC, take their nickname as The Saddlers from this historic link. As well as the football team, the town is also home to established rugby, cricket and hockey teams.
Despite its reputation as an urbanised area, Walsall has many cultural attractions such as museums, art galleries and public parks in which to have a leisurely stroll. The town is also great for shopping, and is home to restaurants offering delicious cuisine from all around the world. There is also plenty of entertainment in the form of pubs, clubs and bars.
Walsall is well connected to the surrounding area, with Wolverhampton and Birmingham both being within easy reach both by road and by public transport.
FAQ's about Walsall accommodation
Which Walsall B&B's are best for couples?
Which Walsall B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Walsall?
Which B&B's in Walsall are best for families?
Many B&B's in Walsall offer family rooms - try Holiday Inn Express Walsall M6, J10 and "Book Today" - 4 Bed House, Sleeps Up To 10, Free Wifi, Perfect For Family & Business Travelers - Hartco Serviced Accomm.
What Walsall hotels are best for groups?
There are several hotels in Walsall that cater for groups & large bookings, for example; Holiday Inn Express Walsall M6, J10 or "Book Today" - 4 Bed House, Sleeps Up To 10, Free Wifi, Perfect For Family & Business Travelers - Hartco Serviced Accomm
Which hotels in Walsall offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Walsall tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Abberley Court from £18 * with 4 rooms and a guest review score of 5.4. * Subject to availability.