- "Was surprised by this inn, thought it was much better than the standard fare you usually get. Indeed, it was a cut above when it came to the rooms. Didn’t have time to see much around the grounds or downstairs, but the time spent in the room was certainly luxurious. Excellent bathroom is a fine example of this."
- "Husband booked us into here without telling me – a surprise, for my birthday – and I loved it. I know it’s easy to love a gift etc. but there’s a feeling of quality about the entire building that made me feel like he’d done his homework. I really liked the room, especially the bed. We’ll be back to Brome, no doubt."
- "Found plenty to like in this hotel, especially where the breakfast was concerned. We booked for four days, three nights. All of them well spent. Thought the room we had was everything you’d want – clean, snug but spacious, and stocked up with tea and coffee – while the restaurant had an excellent menu. Ate very well."
- "Bulls Hall is a gorgeous old house, still plenty of character and quirks, as well as history. There’s a sitting room for the guests’ use and the breakfasts served are amazing with generous portions. The room wasn’t an en suite, but the available bathroom does a fine job. Many fine restaurants nearby, I’d ask for advice on which are best."
- "A listed 16th century building apparently with a ghost which did not appear when we were there, beautiful inside and out with lots of character and original features. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable, the bathroom had a good and powerful shower. Food at night was fine, nothing to rave over, breakfast was good and plentiful. It was good value for money and we would use again."
- "This place was wonderful, on arrival we were warmly welcomed by the lovely hosts Sarah and Graham, who couldn’t have been more helpful. The room was comfortable, exceptionally clean and very well appointed. The breakfast served in the morning was very nice. Fully recommend the Bay Tree B&B to anyone looking for great accommodation at a reasonable rate in Diss."
- "We couldn't have chosen better than Grove Flock Farm for our overnight stay. The location is very peaceful and relaxing in the lovely countryside. The room was fantastic, immaculate and comfortable and breakfast was cooked and presented perfectly. Excellent owners are friendly but not intrusive. Highly recommended. "
- "In my opinion, it’s places like the Horseshoes at Billingford that give you a proper insight into a town. We liked the bar, ordered some nice breakfast as well. Traditional sort of pub place, but the rooms upstairs were nice as well. We left feeling pretty pleased with ourselves, though we’d had a good time."
- "Thankful that I managed to find this B&B on such short notice. Had to make the trip without much warning (for good reasons, I assure you) and was worried about where I’d stay. As it turned out, found a real gem. Breakfast was one of many highlights, but incredibly delicious all the same. Outstanding hosts. Service with a smile."
What is the best value B&B in Yaxley tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Auberge from £87 * with 11 rooms and a guest review score of 9.5. * Subject to availability.
Which B&Bs in Yaxley are best for couples?
Which Yaxley B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Yaxley can be found at The Oaksmere Hotel on selected nights.
Which Yaxley hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Yaxley offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Yaxley offer cooked breakfast?
Which budget hotels in Yaxley offer free parking?