Newmarket Good 7.7
Newmarket Very Good 8.3
- "We were guests at Kings Newmarket for roughly a week, taking in many a race. The room was clean and tidy, no complaints there. Plenty to see and do in town, but we enjoyed ourselves immensely in the bar and restaurant here. The service in every respect is very good, very dependable group of staff they have."
Newmarket Good 7.9
- "Will be adding this to the list of places I’d like to go back to, especially given as I don’t think I saw all of Newmarket. Missed the races through bad luck but really liked the town and the nightlife. Having a nice room helped, comfy and spotless. Good owners and I promised them I’d come back. Definitely will."
Newmarket Good 7.2
- "Good central accommodation, with nicely finished rooms in a quiet house. Access code arrived via email, so important to check. Owner was a pleasure to deal with throughout, though wasn’t around much. Works for both business and pleasure, I think. Getting to the racetrack is easy, with parking provided for free, as well as regular and cheap public transport options."
Newmarket Exceptional 9.6
- "Very much liked Byerley House, have to say. To me, seemed like the majority of people are visiting for the same reason. I wasn’t particularly interest in the races (history buff visiting a market town) but found everyone to be very friendly all the same. The room, as could be expected, was superb. Very pleased with everything."
Newmarket Very Good 8.3
- "From the moment we met the receptionist, felt we’d be in for a good weekend. Warm and smiley. Room was just as nice, big bed and pillows that were just right for me. Bathroom had everything. Even had a pretty new television. Can confidently say that it’s a well-run hotel, no issues in standing by a recommendation."
Newmarket Very Good 8.2
- "Credit to the people running the Cadogan Hotel, just the kind of place I was looking for. Location is ideal, which catches the eye at first. Might not read it online, but things like the shower are good. Was hot and powerful. Same with the bed. These smaller details add up. Breakfast was good, too. Very happy with the trip."
Snailwell, Newmarket Superb 9.4
- "Probably my favourite B&B experience in a long time. The location is a key reason we booked but the positive feedback from people got us a bit excited. Happy that everything lived up to the hype, not always the case with accommodation. One highlight was having the breakfast freshly cooked. Top class."
Exning, Newmarket Good 7.8
- "Booked a room for three in the Rosery Country House Hotel, have to admit that it was just right for us. Usually a bit of stickler for standards, but couldn’t find any issue. Clean everywhere, bedding and bathroom both fine, even came with a breakfast that was cooked very well. I’d recommend it, in fact, a good place to stay."
Moulton, Newmarket Fabulous 8.9
- "The Packhorse Inn offers strong country dining (good romantic setting) and luxurious, spacious rooms. We attended the races during the day, found the access to and from to be fine. Left the car in the free car park and took a taxi (reasonably priced). Service could be a bit hindered when they were busy. Very friendly staff. Incredibly clean room."
Kennett, Newmarket Very Good 8.5
- "Staff at the Bell Inn were friendly, full of advice and information about the building itself. Made my breakfast selections (not included in price) and was shown to a pretty room, in the block behind the pub. Not the biggest, but enough room for a couple. Close to A14/station, though short drive into town. Large shower/wet room, seemed brand new."
Newmarket Good 7.8
Newmarket Good 7.2
- "Think lots of people might overlook the Premier Inn Newmarket Hotel due to the wealth of options, but it’s definitely worth consideration. I’ve been a couple of times and find that it’s often one of the warmest, friendliest places in town. Added to that, you know the room will hit certain standards. Good price, too."
Newmarket Good 7.4
Newmarket Exceptional 9.8
- "Enjoyed the guest house, very useful for attending race meets. Anna isn’t just a good host, she knows a lot about the area. Knows public transport tips, too. Seemed recently decorated, though the shower pressure was a little low for my liking. Short walk to the town centre, as well, so loads of restaurant and pub options for the evenings."
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Newmarket are best for couples?
Which Newmarket B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Newmarket?
Which B&B's in Newmarket are best for families?
What Newmarket hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Newmarket offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Newmarket tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The White Hart Newmarket by Marston‘s Inns from £46 * with 18 rooms and a guest review score of 7.7. * Subject to availability.
Newmarket Accommodation Types
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings