Wookey Hole, Wells, Somerset Very Good 8.2
- "A great place, especially for families I think, nicely located right next to Wookey Hole caves and an easy drive to other places of interest. We had a spacious and comfortable room and all the breakfast we had was enjoyable and reasonably priced. Everyone had a good time and we can recommend to other families."
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Very Good 8.5
- "Liked that we had a well-kitted out little kitchen and separate living room. Location is great, in the centre of Wells, easy walking distance to restaurants. Lots of little touches, leaving tea bags and toiletries, dish washer tabs etc. Staff were really good and everything felt thought out. Swan Mews was a great find by my wife, kids enjoyed it too. We’ll be back!"
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Very Good 8.4
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Fabulous 8.8
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Very Good 8.1
- "An old and interesting hotel within easy walking distance of everything Wells has to offer. We had a nice welcome, our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable, breakfast was very good and the service was friendly. Food in the restaurant was also really good and good value for money too. We had a very relaxing couple of days and will probably return later in the year. "
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Good 8.0
- "In a great location opposite Wells Cathedral, we had a friendly greeting on arrival. Our room was spacious, clean and well equipped, however a bit tired. I do appreciate the age of this old coaching house but some tlc would not go amiss. Breakfast was excellent, freshly cooked to order with quality ingredients. We enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return, it was a good value for money stay."
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Very Good 8.2
- "The Crown is a lovely old building, full of character. Centrally located and good for us as we did lots of walking. Our room had some original features, it was very comfortable, well equipped, quiet and relaxing. breakfast was excellent at all times. We thought it was a very good value stay and we are likely to return in warmer - and hopefully dryer - weather."
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Fabulous 8.7
Town Centre, Wells, Somerset Superb 9.5
- "I had a really enjoyable stay albeit a quick one. A big credit to the owner Liz of No.23 who is adorably sweet and hospitable. Incredibly satisfying breakfast, great location for Wells (15 minute walk) as I was visiting my daughter and her partner’s family. The accommodation had modern furnishings and was well maintained. I would suggest booking!"
Milton, Wells, Somerset Exceptional 9.8
- "In a nice quiet location on a hill and has excellent views of the city and the countryside, about a ten minute walk from the centre. The house is well maintained, rooms are well furnished and decorated. At breakfast there was a very good continental choice with some home made jams, scones and breads and an excellent choice of hams and cheese. The gardens are beautiful to walk round. There is a lovely atmosphere and our stay was delightful. Recommended."
Woodbury, Wells, Somerset Exceptional 9.6
- "A wonderful Victorian house, full of character, lots of antiques and interesting architecture, with lovely gardens and woods to stroll around. On arrival we had a lovely welcome with tea and cake, our room was large and comfortable, beautifully furnished. Breakfast was served in a dining room which was again, beautifully furnished. There was a buffet with continental choices and a wonderful cooked breakfast, all served on lovely crockery. Absolutely top class, do not be put off by the approach which is on a busy street. The owner is charming and gracious, providing superb service in every way."
Dinder, Wells, Somerset Superb 9.5
- "Love the surrounding village, very pretty and close-knit. White House is a grade II listed cottage recently renovated, lovely appearance. We received a warm welcome from owner Mary, who was delightful throughout our stay, decor is simplistic and contemporary, great breakfast, sightly views from our room. Would highly recommend!?"
Burcott, Wells, Somerset Exceptional 9.6
- "Out of Wells and with free parking, Burcott Mill is a lovely Guest House. I could not fault our room, clean and comfortable with some nice touches. Breakfast had good choices, well cooked and presented. There is a handy pub across the road for an evening meal. In a great location for touring around all the lovely area."
Easton, Wells, Somerset Superb 9.5
Coxley, Wells, Somerset Exceptional 9.9
- "An elegant house and lovely gardens. The location is a couple of miles outside Wells and ideal as a base for touring this lovely area. Our room was beautifully furnished and decorated. After a wonderful sleep we were served a delicious breakfast, cooked to perfection. Just an overnight stay - wish it had been longer. Recommended."
1 of 3 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
FAQs about accommodation in Wells
Which Wells B&B's are best for couples?
Which Wells B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Wells?
Which B&B's in Wells are best for families?
What Wells hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Wells offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Wells tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Wookey Hole Hotel from £42 * with 58 rooms and a guest review score of 8.2. * Subject to availability.
List Your Property
Get more bookings