- "An enjoyable trip to Whitby made more so by staying at the Pannett House guest house. We were close to the beach, which I think is the best bit of town, and also the quay side too where lots of touristy things were going on. We had great rooms and a very enjoyable breakfast - and overall stay. Kudos!"
- "Found the staff at the Dolphin Hotel very easy to deal with. Friendly bunch, especially Simon. Breakfast, while tasty and a good variety, was a bit on the early side for me. Downside of the bed being so comfortable, I guess. Our room was large, as was the bathroom. Good number of mirrors and coat-hangers in the rooms. Good value."
- "A pub with rooms, not the Ritz Hotel by any imagination, but clean and comfortable with good facilities, cheerful staff, generous continental breakfasts included, you can pay for a cooked one. Excellent value for money, we would stay again if ever looking for Whitby hotels that offer ambiance and value."
- "I bet a lot of people will be impressed by the range of ales and beers they’ve got at the Station Inn. I don’t normally choose where I’m staying based on that, but it is a nice little bonus for me. Plus, you know, it shows that they’re paying attention to what customers want. In fact, I’d say the customer service was outstanding."
- "One of our favourite and superb "hotels in Whitby". We had a one night stay mid-week. The staff were all friendly and helpful, our room had a nice view of the Abbey, was spacious but with limited storage for anyone having a longer stay, and fairly basic. There was a good supply of tea/coffee etc. Breakfast was fine with choices. Fine for a short stay."
- "Amazing views from the loft window. Lovely and comfortable bed and good shower. Great to have use of a pool. This is not a hotel, rather a number of self contained rooms and suites all to a very high standard, so if like us, you prefer a less intrusive place to stay, this is the place! Just a few moments walk to the sandy beach of Whitby..."
Located in North Yorkshire, Whitby is an idyllic little seaside town, with narrow cobbled streets and quaint houses, giving way to beautiful sandy blue flag beaches at the mouth of the River Esk. This beautiful town has a fascinating history and provides fun sporting and leisure activities, making it the ideal holiday destination.
The towering attraction has to be the ruins of Whitby Abbey, a monastery that was once home to Caedmon, the great Saxon poet. At the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, visitors are able to explore the lodging place of the legendary Captain James Cook during his apprenticeship. The North Yorkshire Moors Railway offers the thrilling experience of an old steam railway ride, while at the same time taking in the fine Yorkshire scenery. It is also possible to learn about local history at the town's museum or discover marvellous artworks at the Pannett Park Art Gallery.
Which B&Bs in Whitby are best for couples?
Which Whitby B&B's are best for singles?
Which B&B's in Whitby are best for families?
What B&B's in Whitby take group bookings?
There are several places in Whitby that accept group bookings, wedding parties & events.
What is the best value B&B in Whitby tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Pannett House Guesthouse from £42 * with 5 rooms and a guest review score of 9.5. * Subject to availability.
Which budget hotels in Whitby offer free parking?