Hounslow (Heathrow Airport) Good 8.0
- "Pleased with my visit to the Skylark Guest House. Was struck by how friendly and helpful the staff were, as well as how clean and tidy they managed to keep everything. We had big bags, so the narrow staircases too a bit of work. Good luggage storage in the rooms, though. Very hot shower with god pressure. Good price, too."
West Drayton (Heathrow Airport) Good 7.7
- "Enjoyed my room, especially with the view over the park. Found the prices in the bar to be very good and generally a good place to have a drink. There is some noise drifting through the windows. Not ideal if you’re catching an early flight. Pretty comfy bed though, so had no real trouble sleeping. It’s good value for money."
Uxbridge (Heathrow Airport) Pleasant 6.5
Hayes (Heathrow Airport) Okay 5.6
- "Had a room for an excellent price, ideally suited up the road from the station in Hillingdon. Bus to the airport stops outside the hotel, though they do have parking options for free, I noticed. Room was bright, some nice decorative touches. A safe, too, which was appreciated. Small but effective breakfast is available to guests."
Hillingdon (Heathrow Airport) Good 8.0
- "I’d recommend the room for swift visits, especially given how close it is to Heathrow. If you’re driving then they have parking spots available, getting to the airport takes about 15 minutes. Wi-fi in the rooms, as well as a comfortable bed. Breakfast was also offered. Not the best quality, but decent to be included in the price."
Southall (Heathrow Airport) Good 7.8
Hounslow (Heathrow Airport) Very Good 8.4
- "Easy journey from Heathrow, new build with high specs, very modern, cleanliness of the highest standards, breakfast included was hearty and fresh, scrambled eggs, croissants, fruits, cereals and all the required items. Parking on the road was fine although we were told there was private secure parking, maybe it was fully occupied? No issues though. Would for sure come back to London Plus."
Osterley (Heathrow Airport) Good 7.1
- "Definite option for low cost trips to Hounslow. The guest house provides wi-fi, as well as a comfy bed for the night and access to the shared kitchen. Great transport and the staff were always keen to help. It was nice and warm, pleased with the cleanliness standards of the room. It’s a fair walk to the station, but doable."
Hayes (Heathrow Airport) Good 7.3
- "Whole property suited me. The guest house was immaculate, top to bottom. Was a ten-quid cab fare to the airport, so quite cheap and you don’t have to stay in one of the chain options. They don’t offer a breakfast, but this keeps the cost down. Pretty simplistic room, not much room for luggage. Comfortable and clean, though. Good value."
Hounslow (Heathrow Airport) Good 7.6
- "Close to the tube and on the flight path to Heathrow, a handy place to stay before a flight. The interior of the hotel is modern, our room was spotless, small but perfectly adequate for a short stay, the bathroom also modern and clean. All the staff were engaging and helpful, providing very good service. Breakfast is available at an extra cost, wifi available free. A very good value for money stay."
Osterley (Heathrow Airport) Good 8.0
- "In a great location, close to the tube and buses, with secure parking and also very handy for Heathrow or central London. There are also shops, markets etc., in the immediate area. Rooms were good, flat screen tv, wifi, well stocked hospitality trays. Breakfast was good and all the staff were really friendly and helpful. A very handy B&B which we can recommend."
Osterley (Heathrow Airport) Good 7.8
Northolt (Heathrow Airport) Fabulous 8.9
- "We had a great time at this hotel and the location is good in Northolt and near to all the local amenities. The room was brilliant, well equipped with a lovely décor and gorgeous walk in shower that I didn’t want to get out of! Breakfast was terrific with a good choice. We would return without hesitation."
Osterley (Heathrow Airport) Very Good 8.3
- "Maintenance of cleanliness & presentation i.e. tea facilities in room was spot on, very cosy, bed congenial and snug, staff approachable and friendly, very reasonably priced, fun atmosphere with karaoke on Saturday night, it finished about 12 at which point it was pipsqueak silent for a good nights sleep, would recommend Milford Arms and can see myself coming back."
Hatton Cross (Heathrow Airport) Fabulous 8.7
- "I had an overnight stay before my flight and there is a handy bus which stops outside for the terminals. Check in was efficient, the bar, restaurant and seating areas all located in this area as well. The evening meal was excellent, my room was modern, comfortable and sound-proofed so I enjoyed a good nights sleep. All the staff were efficient and friendly providing good service and I would not hesitate to use again."
1 of 6 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
Which Heathrow Airport hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Heathrow Airport are best for singles?
What B&B's in Heathrow Airport are best for families?
What Heathrow Airport hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Heathrow Airport?
Which hotels in Heathrow Airport offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Heathrow Airport tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Skylark Guest House from £13 * with 22 rooms and a guest review score of 8.0. * Subject to availability.
Find properties near popular landmarks
Add Your Heathrow Airport B&B/Property
Get more bookings