- "Brilliant weekend at the Juniper Berry, it's in the perfect location for exploring Southampton, near to the town, docks and all attractions. Spacious room with good comfy bed, massive bathroom with bath and a shower, and lots of toiletries. Mick the owner made us really welcome and helped us without luggage. No food served but lots of eating places moments away. Great value!"
- "We splashed out here for a special anniversary and can recommend to anyone else, well worth the money. Our room and bathroom were stunning and immaculate, our evening meal delicious, breakfast also, freshly cooked to order. Staff throughout our short stay provided excellent service. Would have loved a longer stay and hope to re-visit on another special occasion."
- "Lovely overnight stay at Mayview bed and breakfast, in a great location near to the train station and cruise terminal. Our room was great with a comfy bed, crisp linen and excellent shower. Breakfast was delicious and cooked to perfection, we highly recommend to anyone wanting a short visit in the area."
- "Just returned from a weekend at Abbey Lodge, ideal located 5 minutes walk to Southampton, and the train station and seafront is nearby. Our room was great, really clean with a good bed, powerful shower, toiletries and refreshments. Good quality breakfast with a vegetarian option and friendly owner. Excellent value for money."
- "Nicely located close to the marina, we had a friendly welcome and checked into our room which was traditional and comfortable. There is a great bar to sit and enjoy a couple of drinks, the meal we had at night was great and so was breakfast in the morning. We only had an overnight stay to celebrate a birthday and would be happy to return on a similar occasion."
- " Stayed before our cruise and it was perfect for us. The room was clean and comfortable with tea/coffee facilities and toiletries in the bathroom. The pub food was tasty and a good selection of drinks at the bar. No breakfast served, but plenty of good places to eat nearby. Great value for money! "
The City is situated on the south coast of England and is a seaside location that has attracted families and tourists for many years. The city is also a primary UK port and many ships set sail from the city and, in fact, locals are regularly treated to the sights of some of the biggest cruise liners in the world departing from the waters of the city.
The city is home to many fine museums including the Southampton Maritime Museum, which houses many artefacts and informative displays relating to the maritime history of the region. The Guildhall is a well known venue in the city which regularly hosts top popular musicians and bands, as well as classical concerts from local orchestras such as the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
Saint Mary's Stadium is the home of the local football team, Southampton Football Club, and Hampshire Cricket Club also play close to the city at their cricket ground the Rose Bowl, which is situated in West End. There are also several waterfront marinas in Southampton that offer water sports such as yachting to visiting enthusiasts or tourists looking for a sporting experience.
Which Southampton hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Southampton are best for singles?
What B&B's in Southampton are best for families?
What Southampton hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Southampton?
Which hotels in Southampton offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Southampton tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Circle Guest House from £20 * with 15 rooms and a guest review score of 8.3. * Subject to availability.