- "My husband and I were visiting Lymington and decided to stay here. It’s located in centre of Lymington on the high street, just a short walk to the shops and the Quay. The room was well appointed and very comfortable. There’s free parking available which was very handy. The Staff were very friendly."
- "Wow what a great stay we had at Britannia House. It’s one of our best breaks to date. Tobi was the most amazing host who made us feel so welcome. He was able to give us lots of information about the area and where were the best places to visit and he made the most excellent breakfast. Our room was perfect very comfortable we couldn’t fault a thing. We will definitely be visiting here again."
- "Lymington Town Station and Lymington Pier were both walkable from our cosy B&B. Although you could if you time it well, catch the train from the town to the pier and be on the ferry to Yarmouth in no time at all. Auplands and its owners Graham & Sue once again provided us with a warm and welcome stay and a few handy hints for our travel arrangements. There was plenty of tea and coffee in our room and bottled water was also in good supply from a fridge on the landing. A good cooked breakfast was walked off wandering the Saturday market in town."
- "Stayed at this superb bed and breakfast September this year. We were well looked after by the staff (Michaela, Simon and Carole) who were attentive and helpful throughout our stay. The room with a garden view was just right with everything you could need and the breakfast perfect with lots of choices from fresh fruit, cereals and delicious coffee. All with a short walk of Lymington centre. Will return & recommend."
- "My husband and I spent three days here as we were visiting some family in Lymington. June and Ian were lovely hosts who made us feel very welcome. Good location - it’s a short walk into the town centre. Breakfast was really good with lots to choose from. We would definitely come back here in future."
- "I stayed here with my husband for the weekend. It’s a really nice place and very well kept. Eliza the owner was a great host and we had a lovely full English breakfast. It’s conveniently located being just a 5 minute drive into Lymington town centre and harbour where there’s loads of pubs and restaurants."
- "Nicely located with country views and wildlife regularly spotted. The house is really nice, the owners friendly and hospitable. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable, breakfast was freshly cooked to order and good. It is located a 10 to 15 minute walk from town where there are many places to eat. "
- "First Cottage was a comfy B&B just a short walk from the main town in Lymington. Shelagh greeted us nicely on arrival and had recommendations for our short visit to the New Forest. The room overlooked their lovely garden and had all that you needed for an overnight stay, any longer and you may feel a little to crammed in. The bathroom was of a good size though and you do have the forest and the coast for that all important space."
Located on the outskirts of the New Forest on the Hampshire coast, Lymington is ideal for those who wish to get away from the hustle and bustle, whilst also providing more than enough to keep you entertained.
The town itself has undergone a process of rejuvenation in recent years, evidenced by the growth of new cafes, bars, restaurants and brand name shops as well as independent designer boutiques. At the same time Lymington continues to retain plenty of culture and heritage, with several parks, a 9-hole golf course, an open air swimming pool and, more recently, a skatepark.
Lymington has long had a close association with sailing, and is home to many world famous regattas. Whether you're a sailor yourself or just like to watch others compete, the town has two sailing clubs providing opportunities for anyone to get involved. And after the UK's success on the water in the Olympics, sailing has never been more popular!
Lymington's close proximity to the New Forest makes it an ideal springboard from to which to enjoy all that the park has to offer, from camping, rambling and cycling to seeking out all sorts of wildlife. Just down the road is the popular tourist town of Lyndhurst, with a few miles along the coastline is Southampton, where you'll find plenty of exciting things to do and see.
FAQs about accommodation in Lymington
Which Lymington B&B's are best for couples?
Which Lymington B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Lymington?
Which B&B's in Lymington are best for families?
What Lymington hotels are best for groups?
Which hotels in Lymington offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Lymington tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Angel & Blue Pig from £59 * with 12 rooms and a guest review score of 7.9. * Subject to availability.