Sodbury, Yate Very Good 8.2
- "Came to the Cross Hands with a friend while we were visiting Old Sodbury. Both grew up in the area, so pleased to get back if only for a little while. Building here was great, felt authentic with all these little hidey holes and corners. If you want a local experience, then I can give it my seal of approval."
Yate Exceptional 9.6
- "Happened across the positive reviews for the Little Orchard B&B and just wanted to throw in my opinion. Have to agree with all of the pleasantries I’ve read, very nice place. Only a short drive to Bristol, which was ideal, while the complimentary cake was absolutely delicious. Excellent, across the board."
0.9 miles from Yate Good 7.2
- "The hotel itself is stunning, really nice old building. When we arrived, checked in without a problem. Room was well laid out, kept clean, and had all the mod cons. We were only a short stay for a wedding, but will consider coming back. Location seems excellent if you want to venture out to the countryside. Breakfast, also, was top notch. Can easily recommend to anyone looking for a great place to stay in or near the Chipping area."
1.0 miles from Yate Superb 9.4
- "Popped into Chipping Sodbury for a friend’s party, he put us up in this great little place which also offered a superb breakfast, & one which actually employs staff who know what they’re doing. Everything about the stay was relaxing, just wish I could have been there longer. Special mention to the furniture, which comprised of high quality, comfortable pieces."
1.2 miles from Yate Very Good 8.4
1.8 miles from Yate Fabulous 8.9
- "A short note just to show our appreciation. The staff welcomed us in and took great care of us during our two days. In town for the horse trials in Badminton, they told us how to get there and gave all the information we could ever need. Really high levels of care for their guests, excellent breakfasts. Thank you, will be back to Chipping Sodbury for sure!"
3.7 miles from Yate Superb 9.3
- "We stayed at Windylands as we wanted to explore Bath and Bristol, and its central to both. Richard and Jennifer were lovely hosts and made us really welcome. Our room was charming with a gorgeous walk-in shower, comfy bed and spectacular views. Breakfast was immense and cooked to order and it set us up for the day. We highly recommend."
3.9 miles from Yate Exceptional 9.7
4.3 miles from Yate Good 7.9
4.4 miles from Yate Fabulous 8.8
- "Arrived mid-afternoon to find everything ready and waiting. Only in Chipping Sodbury for the weekend, but a wonderful village that I’d love to see more of. Must mention the barman, who was warm and chatty whenever we spoke. Also, a special mention for the breakfasts, which were consistently out of this world."
4.4 miles from Yate Superb 9.3
4.5 miles from Yate Good 7.2
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Yate are best for couples?
Which Yate B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Yate?
Which B&B's in Yate are best for families?
What Yate hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Yate offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Yate tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Cross Hands Hotel by Greene King Inns from £40 * with 21 rooms and a guest review score of 8.2. * Subject to availability.
Find Properties near popular landmarks
List Your Property
Get more bookings