- "An old country inn, full of character, with lovely views. Rooms are in a separate building, well equipped, clean and comfortable. We dined in the restaurant at night, lovely log fires added to the atmosphere and food was good with good service from all the staff. Breakfast also was very good in choice and portions, so a long walk afterwards. The perfect place for a peaceful get away but a short drive will get you back in the hub of things."
- "It’s all about the location for me, even if the hotel itself is a pretty awesome looking building. Out and about in Stroud and the Cotswolds, this was the perfect base for us. A good week spent roving the hills, up every day for the breakfast and back every night for a fine dinner and a proper night’s sleep."
- "In a great location the Amberley is a lovely building. We had a comfortable and well appointed room with an excellent view. We dined in the restaurant and were impressed - good food cooked to perfection. Breakfast was also very good. Both meals came with good service. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again and can recommend."
- "Could not fault the Old Lodge, it's fantastic, in a glorious location with some amazing views, and a friendly atmosphere. Loved our room it was really well presented and modern, and its dog friendly too! Food heaven here, the breakfast was incredible and the evening meals were simply stunning. We have booked a return visit, it was that good!"
- "Stroud hosted us for two nights, during which time we stayed here. A tour of the Cotswolds felt like no mean feat halfway through, so we appreciated somewhere to rest. In that regard, the beds were soft and welcoming, while the breakfast did the job for the day ahead. If you’re walking the area, this is a good option."
- "Thanks to the owners of the Trade Digs in Stroud, have to say that they keep a very respectable place. Free Wi-Fi was not only appreciated, but essential for our various work needs. Only five of us, but we managed to get a lot done and didn’t hear a single negative comment throughout our entire stay."
Cotswolds Valleys Accommodation - Medieval Hall - Exclusive use character three bedroom holiday apartment
- "Thanks for having us! Seemed difficult to find the perfect place for our slightly larger family, but this was both well kitted out and meant we could get to Bristol or Cheltenham easily. Having such a big self-catered rental meant we were ready to tackle our family’s (sometimes slightly odd) dietary requirements, an absolute must. Perfect holiday, for once."
- "Find that self-catering rental holidays are much better suited for us than the traditional bed and breakfast experience. We’re a big party (at least, comparatively) so it’s good to get us all under one roof. Kitchen has everything you need, whole place was very clean when we arrived. Special mention to the comfy beds and the high quality furniture."
- "First time visiting Stroud with the family, wanted somewhere we could be ourselves. Seven of us in all, including little ones, all fitted well inside the various rooms. Bathrooms (three of them) enough to keep us happy. Whole house nicely decorated, tasteful approach to holiday rentals. Location turned out to be perfect, in the end."
Which B&Bs in Stroud are best for couples?
Which Stroud B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Stroud?
Which B&B's in Stroud are best for families?
Many B&B's in Stroud offer family rooms - try Cotswolds Valleys Accommodation - Medieval Hall - Exclusive use character three bedroom holiday apartment and Trade Digs Bath Road.
What Stroud hotels are best for groups?
There are several places in Stroud that cater for groups & large bookings, for example; Cotswolds Valleys Accommodation - Medieval Hall - Exclusive use character three bedroom holiday apartment or Trade Digs Bath Road
Which budget hotels in Stroud offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Stroud tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Crown Inn from £49 * with 12 rooms and a guest review score of 9.0. * Subject to availability.