- "We stayed at Windylands as we wanted to explore Bath and Bristol, and its central to both. Richard and Jennifer were lovely hosts and made us really welcome. Our room was charming with a gorgeous walk-in shower, comfy bed and spectacular views. Breakfast was immense and cooked to order and it set us up for the day. We highly recommend."
- "Popped into Chipping Sodbury for a friend’s party, he put us up in this great little place which also offered a superb breakfast, & one which actually employs staff who know what they’re doing. Everything about the stay was relaxing, just wish I could have been there longer. Special mention to the furniture, which comprised of high quality, comfortable pieces."
- "Arrived mid-afternoon to find everything ready and waiting. Only in Chipping Sodbury for the weekend, but a wonderful village that I’d love to see more of. Must mention the barman, who was warm and chatty whenever we spoke. Also, a special mention for the breakfasts, which were consistently out of this world."
- "The hotel itself is stunning, really nice old building. When we arrived, checked in without a problem. Room was well laid out, kept clean, and had all the mod cons. We were only a short stay for a wedding, but will consider coming back. Location seems excellent if you want to venture out to the countryside. Breakfast, also, was top notch. Can easily recommend to anyone looking for a great place to stay in or near the Chipping area."
- "A short note just to show our appreciation. The staff welcomed us in and took great care of us during our two days. In town for the horse trials in Badminton, they told us how to get there and gave all the information we could ever need. Really high levels of care for their guests, excellent breakfasts. Thank you, will be back to Chipping Sodbury for sure!"
FAQ's about Chipping Sodbury accommodation
How much is it for a B&B in Chipping Sodbury tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Windylands from £51 * with 2 rooms and a guest review score of 9.3. * Subject to availability.
Which Chipping Sodbury B&B's are best for couples?
Which Chipping Sodbury B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Chipping Sodbury can be found at The Moda House on selected nights.
Which Chipping Sodbury hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Chipping Sodbury offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Chipping Sodbury offer cooked breakfast?
Which hotels in Chipping Sodbury offer free parking?