- "Unbelievably immaculate stay at No131 Promenade, booked for 3rd year anniversary, extra thoughtful touches set us up for a thrillingly intimate getaway! Staff organised roses and Prosecco in the room on arrival for me, hot chocolate delivered to room just after getting back from a night out, bed was so comfy and room pristine clean. This is a winning choice!"
- "Everything was pristine clean and particularly grateful for easy parking, my second time at Coliseum Apartments and just as enjoyable as first if not better, rooms well maintained and spacious, heating is really effective and just right, location ideal as shopping area just round the corner, kept informed by our introductory email with accessing the apartment and parking, all in all a lovely stay!"
- "The location was brilliant, town centre literally just outside, no sound issues either which is a testament to the building and windows. Our apartment (came with husband for 2 nights) was clean and comfortable, towels on hand and all kitchen amenities. We didn’t have a parking space on arrival, also en-suite shower head needed fixing, both small inconveniences and totally forgivable. Would recommend!"
- " Stayed when attending a race meeting at Cheltenham, entrance was by key card, and it was secure and safe. The room was basic, but clean, a good shared bathroom that was also very clean, the room has a tv with Freeview and microwave, and it was just a 5 minute walk to the town. More than happy for the price we paid. "
- "Our initial attraction to Cheltenham Luxury Apartments was the fantastic value, pictures look good but that can be deceiving, in this case thankfully it wasn’t! We stayed for one night visiting a family friend, felt just like staying at home, would liked to have stayed longer but will probably be back. Nothing to mention in terms of staff efficiency and comfort of room, both very high standard!"
- "Generally really nice accommodation, quite a new feel and modernised layout, clean and comfortable. Visited with a friend for the night, main reason for stay was the jazz festival nearby and it was an amazing location for that. Initially we couldn’t find the place but the sweet lady on the phone came out and helped us locate it. Would recommend!"
- "Spotless and quaint, modern apartment. Ideal distance to town centre but also quiet peaceful sleep. Also close to tourist attractions like Stonehenge, Bath, Stratford upon Avon and such. Small things the owner did like leave out coco pops for my daughter on the third day after seeing she ate Coco pops the prior 2 days, very attentive and we loved that. Would recommend Portland Apartments extremely highly."
- "Crossways bed and breakfast was a lovely place and Mark and Lindsey amazing hosts who were very accommodating. We a large room with ensuite facilities and it was very warm and comfy. The full English breakfast served in the morning was delicious and it’s conveniently located just 10 minutes from the town centre."
- "Apartment was spacious and cleanliness standards were high, the biggest appeal is location, very central and easy access to surrounding zones, check-in was quick and easy too. I suppose the decor is dated and broken headboard on my single bed wasn’t appealing, other then that everything was of a good standard so would stay again considering value for money."
- "A small B&B which is a very comfortable place to stay at very good value and a free parking permit is provided. My room was a very decent size and comfortable. There was an honesty bar which was nice to have. I would certainly stay here again for an overnight stay but would normally choose somewhere with leisure facilities for longer stays."
- "Superb location as it’s pretty much central but also quiet and still at night, our welcome on arrival was warm and genuine, staff let us relax from the moment we entered Clarence Court. The room was large and extremely comfortable, breakfast in restaurant had an abundance of choices and was well priced. We’d re-visit for sure!"
- "Ken and Anthea were extremely accommodating hosts at Cheltenham Lawn, 10 minutes walk to the town of Cheltenham. Our room was quirky and clean with a lovely decor, comfy bed and powerful shower. Amazing breakfast, with great vegetarian choice and lots of homemade treats. A perfect stay and we will most definitely be back!"
Occupying a prime position in the UK less than 100 miles from the capital, Cheltenham makes the ideal starting point for a whimsical journey through the Cotswolds, Bath and Stratford upon Avon. However, the city is also quite the English gem in its own right and certainly should not be treated as no more than the convenient hub it is.
The economy is focussed around light engineering, the aerospace industry and tourism. Although there's also a link to the more mysterious and secretive world of espionage too, as Cheltenham is also the base for the government's GCHQ electronic surveillance station, affectionately known as the Doughnut due to its shape.
The main street known as the Promenade is where everything comes together in spectacular style. Stunning regency terraces lead the way to the famous Neptune Fountain, while the town's A-listers reside in the prestigious Montpellier area nearby. Unique boutiques mix wonderfully with bistros and wine bars, including one that is run by world famous chef Raymond Blanc.
Which Cheltenham hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Cheltenham are best for singles?
What B&B's in Cheltenham are best for families?
What Cheltenham hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Cheltenham?
Which hotels in Cheltenham offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Cheltenham tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Beaumont House from £33 * with 16 rooms and a guest review score of 9.1. * Subject to availability.