Great Dunmow Exceptional 9.9
- "We booked an overnight stay here as we were attending a wedding close by. WOW, what a shame we were only having a one night stay. The facilities for a B&B are exceptional, a pool and cinema. Not often you get that, if ever. Our room was lovely, very comfortable, lots of nice touches and breakfast in the morning was cooked to perfection. To top the stay off the owners are very friendly, helpful and hospitable. Recommended."
Great Dunmow Very Good 8.1
- "Although I was only staying overnight I chose the Saracens Head because of the gym facility. On arrival there was a nice atmosphere in the bar and after checking out my room - excellent - I went for a drink and a meal - also excellent. I had a great night's sleep and in the morning used the gym for a quick workout. Although I was on a business trip it is definitely a place I would visit with the girlfriend as well. A good stay."
Great Dunmow Fabulous 9.0
- "A nice, friendly B&B well located but not off the beaten track, close to major roads, pubs etc. The accommodation is in converted farm buildings and we couldn't fault our room, lovely and comfortable. Breakfast was truly delicious, clearly good quality produce and fresh eggs. A very comfortable and homely place. "
Great Dunmow Superb 9.4
- "We booked in here for an overnight stay before a flight and were very happy with our choice. It is a place suited for leisure or business stays and the village is lovely, nice places to eat, shops etc, a shame we were only there for the night. Staff were nice and friendly, rooms spotlessly clean and comfortable and a terrific breakfast in the morning. Recommended."
Great Dunmow Exceptional 9.8
- "In a nice rural location just outside Great Dunmow with very hospitable owners. Our room was tastefully decorated and furnished, spacious and well equipped. Breakfast was taken in a nice conservatory offering lovely countryside views. With everything you could ask from a B&B we are happy to recommend. "
Great Dunmow Good 7.7
Great Dunmow Good 7.7
Great Dunmow Good 7.2
- "Lovely accommodation in converted farm buildings with excellent views all round. The location is great, close to Stansted and the lovely village of great Dunmow is nice to walk around, some nice shops and plenty of places to eat and drink. Our room was spotlessly clean, well furnished and decorated and had some lovely toiletries too. Breakfast was really delicious, great choices of continental and cooked options. Recommended to anyone needing accommodation in this area. "
Barnston, Great Dunmow Okay 5.8
Stebbing, Great Dunmow Exceptional 9.7
- "In a lovely village location, nice and quiet and a short stroll to the pub where you can get a meal. The accommodation is in an annexe separate from the house so is private. The interior is modern, very comfortable and clean, well equipped and has some nice extra touches. Breakfast is taken in the main house where the very nice owner provides excellent goodies. A very enjoyable short stay. "
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Great Dunmow are best for couples?
Which Great Dunmow B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Great Dunmow?
Which B&B's in Great Dunmow are best for families?
What Great Dunmow hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Great Dunmow offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Great Dunmow tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Dunmow Guest House from £87 * with 3 rooms and a guest review score of 9.9. * Subject to availability.
Great Dunmow Accommodation Types
List Your Property
Get more bookings