Clacton On Sea Fabulous 8.7
- "My stay at the Kingscliff turned out to be fantastic value. Not sure how busy Kings Parade gets with traffic in the summer but it was nice and peaceful in November. Had a lovely walk along the front to Clacton Pier, which took 25-30 minutes. Back at the hotel I was once again had a friendly welcome, before retiring to my comfortable room for a well deserved rest. A lovely breakfast the next day completed my stay."
Seafront, Clacton On Sea Good 7.9
Clacton On Sea Good 7.8
- "My wife and I stayed here at the The Langtry Hotel for the weekend on a fab B&B rate. We had a great time. The rooms were very clean. Staff make you feel very welcome and are very helpful. Nice location in Clacton On Sea being near the sea shore and close to the pavilion. Breakfast was great, freshly cooked and nicely presented."
Clacton On Sea Superb 9.4
Seafront, Clacton On Sea Superb 9.3
Clacton On Sea Exceptional 9.7
- "If the Chudleigh had been on the Seafront at Clacton-on-Sea then it would be the perfect B&B. There was shopping at one end of the street and the pier and beach at the other. A proper sized airy and light room with a very good Wi-Fi connection. Breakfast was good and tasty & the free parking meant, we didn't use the car till we were leaving. Only 10 minutes to the station, great for meeting up with friends on the go. "
Clacton On Sea Pleasant 6.9
- "The pier and seafront gardens were at the bottom of the road. Clacton Outlet shopping was only ten minutes away and there was free parking outside the front door. We chose Le Vere House for all the above reasons and are happy to say we weren't let down by our B&B either. It provided good value for a spacious room with an en-suite and a full English breakfast each morning."
Seafront, Clacton On Sea Very Good 8.5
Clacton On Sea Very Good 8.3
- "Once again I booked myself into Grosvenor House bed and breakfast. It being ideal as it was only a short walk from Clacton-on-Sea train station, close enough for me to walk everywhere and have stroll along the seafront or the pier to wind down after work. My double room was as comfortable and as clean as last time, with plenty of soaps, hot water and good towels. There is a more continental style breakfast if you wanted but I go for the full English every time. There are plenty of nearby restaurants to try out and the B&B has its own parking which for some will be a major plus, due to the amount of restrictions around Clacton seafront."
1 of 2 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Clacton On Sea are best for couples?
Which Clacton On Sea B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Clacton On Sea?
Which B&B's in Clacton On Sea are best for families?
What Clacton On Sea hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Clacton On Sea offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Clacton On Sea tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Kingscliff Hotel from £55 * with 30 rooms and a guest review score of 8.7. * Subject to availability.
Clacton On Sea Accommodation Types
List Your Property
Get more bookings