- "The Chocolate Box was such in incredible place, the location was excellent for the beach. The staff were very friendly and really made us feel welcome, our room was spotless and well appointed with all that we could possibly need. A lovely cooked breakfast in the morning and we would definitely book to stay here again."
- "Had a wonderful time at the Bamboo Guest House, it’s a lovely Victorian house and the Lee was a fantastic host. The room was clean with tea and coffee facilities. Breakfast's were terrific and its a good location in Bournemouth. Will stay again no problem, especially if the rates are still so good too!"
- "In a nice peaceful location with easy access to beach and town. We had a very spacious and comfortable family room overlooking the garden at the rear. Breakfast was good, lots of choice and freshly cooked to order. The owners are very friendly and provided us with good info. We would definitely stay again, it was excellent value for money, clean and comfortable."
- "On a recent trip to Bournemouth we booked to stay here for a few nights, it was really good value for money. It was a 15 minute walk to the centre of town and the spa facilities were very nice indeed. There was free parking and the room was clean with a comfy bed, breakfast was good and would highly recommend this place if you’re looking for a bargain."
- "We had a lovely stay at the Derby Manor. We were impressed with décor and furnishings throughout the hotel and was immaculately clean as well. Our room lived up to expectations with some nice touches. Breakfast was great, everything very tasty, hot and cold choices. The only disappointment was that on returning after dinner in the town, the bar was closed. We would definitely use the hotel again."
Proudly boasting mile after mile of beautiful beaches, sparkling seas and accommodation options to suit all budgets, Bournemouth remains one of the UK's most desirable and enjoyable coastal holiday resorts. By combining an incredibly welcoming family holiday scene with endless sporting opportunities and off-the-scale nightlife, the city has exploded into the 21st Century in spectacular style.
The popularity of the region has made it a hotbed for some of England's most diverse and exciting cultural events. Each year sees lively carnivals, unique exhibitions and stunning national performances descend the many theatres and concert halls.
It is, however, the stunning seven-mile stretch of golden beachfront that the Bournemouth is best known and loved for. Each summer, tens of thousands of holidaymakers break free from UK cities and make a beeline for the Blue Flag beaches - a resort that feels light years away from the real world. Safe for swimming and a great place to try out water sports, the beach is family-friendly - but get there early as on a sunny day it can get pretty busy!
Move into the town centre and you'll find a swathe of diverse and lively streets packed with chain stores, exclusive boutiques and every imaginable eating option from fish n' chips to fine dining.
Nearby Boscombe market is the place to go for incredible local produce as well as the artificial reef which is being used by the windsurfing fraternity. You'll find many bed and breakfast bargains here too should you decide to take to the waves, while Westbourne plays host to the region's premier designer shops and outlets.
Which Bournemouth hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Bournemouth are best for singles?
What B&B's in Bournemouth are best for families?
What Bournemouth hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Bournemouth?
Which hotels in Bournemouth offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Bournemouth tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Mayfield Hotel from £20 * with 10 rooms and a guest review score of 6.8. * Subject to availability.