Swinscoe, Ashbourne Fabulous 8.6
- "The Dog & Partridge Country Inn was a lovely place which is dog friendly located just outside Ashbourne in a hamlet called Swinscoe. We came here for 2 nights with our little pooch. Lovely chalet type rooms which were very well appointed. We were able to park the car right outside. The staff were lovely and a nice continental breakfast was served."
Town Centre, Ashbourne Very Good 8.4
Town Centre, Ashbourne Superb 9.3
Town Centre, Ashbourne Fabulous 8.8
The Hangings, Ashbourne Superb 9.3
- "Liked the Lilacs right from the moment we arrived. As well as being such an accommodating, comfortable place to visit, it’s got the basics – internet, parking, breakfast – down to a tee. Evening meals involved a walk to the local pub, personally recommended by the host. Not the closest to town, but a pleasant evening walk."
Mayfield, Ashbourne Fabulous 8.8
Ashbourne Superb 9.1
Town Centre, Ashbourne Superb 9.5
- "Put up well during a visit to Ashbourne. Makes for a warm and cosy place to spend the night if you plan on exploring the Peak District. Short walk into town, plus parking spots so you can bring the car. Good choice of breakfasts made available, all of them spectacularly well handled. Very relaxing atmosphere and pretty good price, too."
Town Centre, Ashbourne Fabulous 8.9
- "Our Stay at the Station Hotel was the perfect start for our start to the Tissington Trail, as it begins across the road at the former Ashbourne Railway Station. The room which had a 4 poster was clean and comfortable and came with a plentiful supply of tea/coffee. After a wonderful breakfast we walked into Ashbourne to watch a bit of the annual Shrovetide Football match before heading back and heading off on our walk."
Town Centre, Ashbourne Good 7.8
- "This is was a nice friendly place to stay and its set in a beautiful location. The owner David was very nice, very knowledgeable and made our stay extremely pleasant. Our room was full of character with a nice four poster bed and there was a roll top bath in the bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic and we would definitely stop here again."
Town Centre, Ashbourne Fabulous 9.0
Ashbourne Very Good 8.5
- "Had a lovely weekend break here with my wife, with amazing scenery to walk on the Dales and also good location for shops in Ashbourne. Staff were very pleasant and friendly and our room was comfortable with good ensuite facilities and plenty of hot water. Breakfast was freshly cooked and very tasty."
Ashbourne Superb 9.5
1 of 4 Next >>
Find last minute & late deals - search now to see hot deals!
Which B&Bs in Ashbourne are best for couples?
Which Ashbourne B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Ashbourne?
Which B&B's in Ashbourne are best for families?
What Ashbourne hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Ashbourne offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Ashbourne tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at The Dog & Partridge Country Inn from £64 * with 30 rooms and a guest review score of 8.6. * Subject to availability.
Ashbourne Accommodation Types
List Your Property
Get more bookings