- "Guess you can go ahead and add me to the list of people praising the Nunsmere Hall Hotel online, I know I found a wealth of similar stories when I was researching the place. Getting away for our celebratory weekend, it was perfect. Loved the breakfast in the restaurant, think the chef and I share a lot of taste buds."
- "Had a weekend (well, a long weekend) away in Willington Hall Hotel. Not for a single second was I worried about anything, and that’s down to the staff. You see, they were just there for me. Not in an intrusive way, but whether it was check in or breakfast, they were just reliably polite and efficient."
- "Was quite surprised by the Royal Oak Hotel, but in a good way, I hasten to add. I’ve got all the usual plaudits about the service and the quality of the breakfast and they’re all true. But I’d just like to mention the tasteful decoration that was evident throughout the place. Really added a touch of class to everything."
- "Friends and I booked a couple of rooms in the hotel with the view to spending a decent weekend on the course. The grounds are beautiful, I can say that for sure, makes playing much better. Much easier on the eye as well. We had loads of fun. Not sure you can get a more ringing endorsement than that?"
- "The Swan Tarporley seemed the logical place to stay. Had heard a lot of praise for it from people who live in the town, my brother included. As it happens, found myself with a very pleasant room. Settled down for dinner in the restaurant a couple of times, can recommend the roast dinner and the fish and chips. Both excellent."
- "Would definitely describe myself as a happy customer, easy to see why so many people recommended the Yarrangall bed and breakfast before I left. Heard a lot of praise for the hosts and it’s spot on, really liked their way of running the place. Felt like a real home. Room was fantastic, no other word for it."
- "Spent a weekend in the Red Lion bed and breakfast, reporting back with nothing but positives. I know it can be a bit boring to read endless praise of a bed and breakfast but we got a great deal and were treated very well. I can honestly say that I’d give it top marks. Good old fashioned pub with some lovely rooms. Perfect, eh?"
- "Well laid out, found it very easily, got a parking spot without any bother, walked up to the check-in desk and got the keys easily. I could walk you through the (frequent) highs and (rare) lows of the trip to Northwich, but will settle for just saying that I was very pleased with the room. Many thanks to all involved."
Which B&Bs in Oakmere are best for couples?
Which Oakmere B&B's are best for singles?
Are there any cheap hotels in Oakmere?
Yes, there are several budget hotels with prices from £30 on selected nights. Try Yarrangall B&B or find great value deals at The Swan at Tarporley. You can also try Macdonald Portal Hotel, Golf & Spa Cobblers Cross, Cheshire
Which B&B's in Oakmere are best for families?
What Oakmere hotels are best for groups?
Which budget hotels in Oakmere offer free parking?
What is the best value B&B in Oakmere tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Nunsmere Hall Hotel from £64 * with 36 rooms and a guest review score of 8.8. * Subject to availability.