- "With friendly and welcoming owners, the house is on a residential estate of houses. Our room was comfortable and well equipped including robes, fridge and microwave, the en-suite was small but perfect and contained toiletries. In the morning we were provided with a very enjoyable cooked breakfast. Fantastic value for money and home from home."
- "Came to Congleton with my sister and booked ourselves a couple of rooms here. Should start by thanking the owners, some very friendly people running a great business. My room was very nice, as clean as you’d like, lots of room, and a big bed. The breakfast was tasty, too. Many plus points, in fact."
- "Guess you could count me in as another happy guest of the Alexandra Court Hotel. As I’ve seen online, they’ve many happy customers. That’s what prompted me to book, to be honest, especially given the high praise given to the breakfast. Happy to say that the praise was justified. Had a lovely time."
- "A lovely B&B, the owners clearly take pride in their business. Our room was spacious, well furnished and had lovely views of the farm. Breakfast started off with a delicious fruit platter and our cooked option had quality ingredients, cooked to perfection. Close to pubs and restaurants, nothing could be faulted, we would stay again if ever back in the area."
- "So relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable watching the farm animals in a lovely rural setting. We had a warm welcome, our room was homely and comfortable and breakfast was beautifully presented and delicious, including home made preserves. Recommended to anyone looking to escape from the hustle and bustle."
- "Went away to Ladderstile Retreat with my partner of ten years and had a fantastic time. I’m never one for analysing too much over what the specifics of the situation were and what made it great, but I will say this: try out the aromatherapy. Never thought I’d be into it, but turned out to be amazing."
- "We stayed for two nights at the Lion and Lamb, Congleton. We received a very warm welcome and stayed in a lovely clean & modern room in the new part of the hotel. There were beautiful white fluffy towels in the large bathroom. We didn't eat in the pub in the evening due to arriving very late the first night, and attending a wedding locally the following day but breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it."
FAQs about accommodation in Congleton
How much is it for a B&B in Congleton tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Hp Bed And Breakfast from £32 * with 3 rooms and a guest review score of 9.6. * Subject to availability.
Which Congleton B&B's are best for couples?
Which Congleton B&B's are best for singles?
Some of the best rates for single rooms in Congleton can be found at Whitethorn Bed And Breakfast on selected nights.
Which Congleton hotels are best for business stays?
What hotels in Congleton offer free WiFi?
What hotels in Congleton offer cooked breakfast?
Which hotels in Congleton offer free parking?