Earley, Reading, Berkshire Pleasant 6.7
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Pleasant 6.1
- "Starting off with the positives, the room was reasonable and bed was pretty comfortable. It was alright for a cheap, no gimmick accommodation but I guess you’d also hope to leave with some good impressions that you weren’t expecting. The bed and breakfast is really run down and doesn’t look like much care is given to giving it that little bit extra. Room for improvement but worth the money. Would recommend for that reason!"
Southcote, Reading, Berkshire Superb 9.2
- "A lovely old house very well presented and maintained. The location is good for visiting Windsor, London, Henley, and a longish walk into town. There is a sitting room with tv to relax in but no bar or food. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable and breakfast has quality ingredients which are nicely cooked and presented. Very quiet and comfortable with a nice garden to the rear."
Southcote, Reading, Berkshire Good 7.7
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Good 7.9
- "Location is a huge feature, in the heart of the town centre which was great for my wife & I as we’d planned on going back and forth to her mother’s office in town. The hotel building is beautiful, facilities inside the rooms all functioning well. Pristine clean, comfortable and generally quiet though there is some unavoidable noise at busy times as the town centre is literally outside. Stress-free, pleasant stay at Great Expectations, big thumbs up!"
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Fabulous 9.0
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Good 8.0
Whitley, Reading, Berkshire Superb 9.3
- "It was hygienic, cosy and primly situated, nice to have breakfast on offer at an apartment accommodation, very tasty though expectedly not the full works. Thoughtful touches around the apartment like rugs and flower decorations, well themed paintings and such. Skylark House was a good pick from my hubby!"
Sonning On Thames, Reading, Berkshire Superb 9.2
- "A very picturesque pub with rooms in a lovely location with very cheerful and helpful staff. The bar and dining area is full of atmosphere and food is of a good quality. Our room was furnished and decorated to a high standard, the bathroom spacious with toiletries and hairdryer. At breakfast there was a good choice, food and presentation very good. The area is very attractive and the Bull not to be missed if you are going to this area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay."
Kidmore End, Reading, Berkshire Fabulous 9.0
- "Lovely stay at the New Inn, in a good location to Reading, Dora the owner was very nice. Our room was newly refurbished, the bed was so comfortable and a powerful shower. Really enjoyed the cooked breakfasts, the evening meal was delicious and a great selection of ales. I am sure we will be back again!"
Swallowfield, Reading, Berkshire Very Good 8.5
- "Nice comfortable visit to Mill House, clean, cosy bed that doesn’t creak, newly renovated rooms. Slight ventilation issue as windows couldn’t be opened as they were just installed but it didn’t affect us much. Staff were exuberant, always dedicated and thoughtful. A lot of character to marvel at. We’d come back!"
Knowl Hill, Reading, Berkshire Fabulous 8.8
- "The breakfast got me hooked, loved the stroganoff, also fish and desserts were naughtily attractive. Great bar staff and kitchen staff too. We had a room in the courtyard so we could take our dog too, nice calming accommodation that felt homely. A lot of positives with Bird in Hand, if there was ever an issue it was addressed and solved straight away. Definitely would suggest this accommodation."
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Superb 9.5
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Very Good 8.4
- "Spacious living room and the apartment was generally very big, self-check in was quick and easy, nice choice of TV channels, thoughtful extras like bottled waters and milk in the fridge, also cereal and kitchen extras like salt and pepper. In close proximity to Tesco groceries. Owners were available when you requested them though they gave us our privacy most of the time. Saco reading is just as advertised, very well run establishment."
Town Centre, Reading, Berkshire Fabulous 8.6
- "The Penthouse at The Hewitt is picturesque, professional, in a superb location and amazing views! Honestly an all round winner! Open deck balcony shows a glorious view of reading, kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, toaster and every other amenity you’d hope for, WiFi easy to setup and super fast. Dawn was very helpful in showing us how to operate the heating on our arrival. Truly a 10/10 experience, hope to return soon!."
1 of 5 Next >>
Search your dates now to see live prices & deals
Which Reading hotels are best for couples?
Which B&B's in Reading are best for singles?
What B&B's in Reading are best for families?
What Reading hotels are best for groups?
Are there any cheap B&B's in Reading?
Which hotels in Reading offer free parking?
How much is it for a B&B in Reading tonight?
Our best value B&B deal tonight can be found at Brackenhurst Guesthouse from £27 * with 8 rooms and a guest review score of 6.7. * Subject to availability.
Find properties near popular landmarks
Add Your Reading B&B/Property
Get more bookings